Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ashes of War

Ashes and passions coat my skin and I breathe fear of suffocation away into the great abyss
For the abyss has taken me in as I created its story
I take in the abyss
It swallows my enemies
And I am forever warm
Doubt a word I say
And be doubted by that which protects and ensnares souls
Cross the great emptiness then attempt an opinion
As grace will not allow you to even perceive 

Ashes and passions
Without either you are reborn a slave
A slave to your own destiny 
Believe me not...
What could ever separate the all powerful jealousy which holds all of this together
Our togetherness

The mind is contained by passion
Jealousy being the all powerful
Desire of worlds
Desire of the lost
The lost desire
Finding time
Finding the frost of war
In their hearts

For war was every moment
Completely felt
With enough passion
To clean the sky
Of its enemies

Consciousness our test
Freedom to the air
Of our pure suffering

The jealousy doesn't forgive
Those traitors
Who took advantage
Of our love
It burns and takes what belongs to it
Knowing that the only protection love has
Is a greater force
Than its enemies

This is the eternal war
The Jealousy
Love versus the flames of arrogance
Burning arrows of negativity
Until all has understood it
And rests in final paradise
In our togetherness
Not the egocentricity

Ashes of war
Versus the pestilence
The death and decay
Of the irrational mind
Finding nothing but the false self

The true power overlooked
Divine passion and the true self

No comments:

Post a Comment