Friday, March 4, 2016

Devils Gamble.

Serpent fire...
Los Serpentes and the lost.

Worship the fire and become
The lost ones.

Upon angels are given Devils.
To rest in fire.
Devil fire
The warm salvation
Of the abyss
Saving the soul
Of the mighty
Able to ignore the human vice
Of ignorance.

Wherever the Angels will be.
The Devils prowl their enemies.
And feed on the corpses of the Angels victims.

To the fate of the weaponless
Is given the venom of dusk.
Poison of righteousness
Venom of life
Evil is not just the enemies.
Neither is spite.

Demon spite.

Not everyone deserves
Niceness
I prefer the niceness
Of a knife
Over the dullness that has overtaken
The meek

Meek to our maker
Fire to the takers of the essence
Of our life
Being a double edged sword
Cutting me clean

Death and life
Devil bones and vice
You can take my time
But you'll never take my life
Safe my soul
Devil fire has entered me
And burns your selfish eyes
The only way to have your soul
Is to give it away to the power greater than yourself
The fire of the abyss.

The Devils Gamble
Is the greatest risk
And the greatest reward
The coldness of the inferno.
And the heaven of spite.

No comments:

Post a Comment