Sunday, November 13, 2016

Godless

Past broken dreams
Nothing but blood and memories.
The Godless Judge While the waiting wait And the victims lose their strength Their fight being their survival Their survival being their God Their fear being their salvation
For those afraid stop.
And the godless survive on fear alone. The damned their cattle.
The lost their friends.
Dreams and clouds.
Upon disgrace of lost Suns.
The anointment Of the dance of doom The blessed nataraj Becomes the hand of the greater chaos
Consumption my weapon Hunger my power Fascination
The power given by the gods
Now I'm just as power hungry as them Fear being my hunger Rejoicing in my reception Of the reality of weakness Minutes go by And I can't think of anything else
The godless ones hear your words
your doom is their perception
The dance of doom Consumes my dreams Minutes go by And I can't think of anything else
power is coming to me
And for minutes I can't think of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment