Monday, December 20, 2010

The Context

It's the context
That kills me
As my mind
Gives me the strength
Of slow solidarity
We can't be separated
From the moment
And how the context
Kills me
Is in the respect
Of the rush
Of life
Not to be confused
With the intoxication
Of lost souls
When I found myself truthful in
My own head
I no longer
Came to the conclusions of death
My mind an artist of it's own demise
I'd rather struggle on a full stomach
And that's why
The context kills me
I can't explain it
But that doesn't make it a mystery
In life we persist to die
And in death we persist to live
So be secured
In the faith of consistency
The faith comes with a presence
Of being safe
The context
Of all of this kills me
In my innocence
I can't take it all
I can't cry for the same reason
Knowing the divine
I wanted to capture
The essence
Perhaps
You can see it in the majesty
Of modesty
The essential qualities of life
Coming with satisfaction
How I have been bored
How I have seen my own form
How I have come to respect
The harmony
Of thoughtful modesty
It goes beyond
Like the mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment