Monday, July 16, 2012

Eternal Destruction

The great toleration speaks to me, this is the voice of the seers.

But not the ancient tide of your striving. To strive in majesty comes yet from the service to the divine frustration. For the divine is frustrated with this place of tribulation and toleration.

The frustration gives tribulations yet to understand the being of the soul is in (what) it gives. My souls identity comes from its source of giving and nothing more.

The flow, the flow, of majesty, comes

To describe this place is music.
Look to science and find in it a mental direction which is not science at all
True science is music and the fact that this is confusing shows the current state of scientific exploration. Music is vibration creating perception. Perception is consciousness, and consciousness is soul. Thus science is changing perception. Be that through a vaccination or anything else.

TO give me science is silly my soul speaks. For I am science and nothing more. And you will find in my memories a striving for not caring. Well be desired of yourself, for my cares are divine. And I require nothing more of you.

Yet the toleration continues. Everything in this place subconsciously tolerates divine vibrations. I fear not for my body for this reason. For I need not communicate my material karmas with another place. This place satisfies my burdens and I train in eternal destruction of the internal martial arts not to destroy anything but that which is already constantly in a state of destruction known as change. To change is to destroy, and to destroy is shiva. In eternal dedication I commemorate this moment for my self. For the relaxement of all confusions. For the bliss of eternal destruction.


No comments:

Post a Comment