Saturday, July 14, 2012

To Fall in Love, the Heart Grows Fonder, but to Fall Completely For Everything is God Itself

Bolster my approach, O Lord of Destiny.

For you I drink the nectar, not for myself.
But for you.

Set free the faithful from their confines.

They would again find themselves snared eventually, had not understanding found its sway.
And the sway of the stars is the sway of your destiny, the sway of understanding.

Resounding the music of the spheres dawns in majesty. When one serves the majesty there is no seeking just service. Why for do you seek when you could serve, my lord of the reason of my heart's contraction? Is it not to find? When we serve we find our self truth but who is concerned with such naught of frailty. For strength only attracts the prepared. Prepared for the music of heaven, the song is heard in the frailty of the bones, as they seek the vibration of the resolution of mankind. The resolution of mankind is in the sacred pursuits. And in this I dedicate my sloth. For in my sloth is service, yet the body sleeps to serve differently the divine rather than the contraction of material fear, the vibration of the failure of the modern world to unwrap the mind of its civilization. 

Set free the faithful, and see then their actions were bound to the ether of the mind, which speaks in tones of frailty to those who seek selfish power. For why do you think the mirror of your mind reflects so? The beast of karma bears your burdens and burdens your bearing. For we take care of this beast and it carries us home. The story of the faithful finding home, O I bear it for home is not just a design in time but rather something more.

And In home I set both my heart, and my design. For the plans of man resound in my mind, and in my heart. And is not the design of man the finding of home? 
Design design, this place reads of the splendor of understanding you.
O Lord of Destiny to your demeanor I return my design and surrender it to you. Please my heart creator and give me a design which encompasses the mystery of life. This is not what I seek for I have found that which is patient with suffering, of which all things are made. The technology of the divine is made not with a material compass. But do not be deceived O friend, in the delivery. From our birth to our deliverance, the compass of our soul reads. How we chart our destiny, with the sounds of affection, the care of comfort, and the heart of knowledge reads us back to history.

And to history I deliver you my friend. As the judgement of the soul is the simple courtship of the unity of God. For which do you think you would become a god? A part of god, god, there is no difference. And in this I deliver you eventually. Difference is not of this world. If I showed you difference you would profess to having never seen it. What is called difference is really disagreement. You cannot have truth without exploration. As the activity of the sphere defines the sphere. And the observer becomes the observed object after it consumes its desire to be different with the onslaught of lives of experience and the eventually falling in love of the soul with all that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment