Thursday, November 18, 2010

Smiles

Beauty
It's what you see
When your mind
Is undistracted
By the currency
Looking at these things
Smiles
The universal currency
Of emotion
With the beauty of the world
Slipping through the cracks
Defeating the negativity
I was born crying
And you calmed me down
And now slipping through the cracks
Is the beauty of the world
I'm no longer amazed
Standing as the world moves around me
Found the beauty again
I thought I had lost it
In my intent
To be real
I conquered the envy
No longer do I linger
In a place of urgency
For all I did
As an escape
Brought about
An envy I couldn't defeat
Without the celestial current
Of spiritual love
That which no longer brings attachment
To what I have
Making me wonder at what I don't
Victory to the faithful
Courage to the lovers of the divine
Ambivalence to those intent upon the envious nature
Of judgement
Unfiltered by arrogance
Are those
Truly existing beyond the veins of troubled minds
And those troubled by life
Finding recourse in each other
Will paint their days
As those beyond the judgement
The reckoning
Are lifted beyond the throes
Of death
The vibration of negativity
Which found our souls
So imperfect
And here we are
Troubled minds
Another lesson to learn
Till perfection
Out of love
Is found
And no longer do our voices play with the negative
As we gasp for air
At our own cost
Showing every imperfection of our own
With our judgements of others
Unveiled to that mind seeing
The inner light sparkling

No comments:

Post a Comment