Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Shelter

The prince of the air
Has no power
Besides that given to
Him by the throne of paradise
Given way to the corruption
Of weakness
I fall over my lord
For my weakness
So my lies don't eat me alive
And I survive
Not in the kingdom of filth
Sir I prepare to allow
This all to be taken from me
So I can be clean
So I can be clean
Take it all
Not for spite
To form another opinion
To relish in myself
I fall over my lord
To attain the holy of holies

And I find
What I seek
In the release
Of the holy fire guts
Given to me
By the power
That exists
In between the opinions
Of broken air

Seek seek
Repeat repeat
Finding instructions written in the drama
Of my righteous surrender
Of which I cannot seek
Anything else
But what is given to me

As i said
I fall over my lord
His feet clean my soul
As my suffering causes me to repent
And be clean

And I decide
I will suffer
In him
Until the day he takes it away
For he is my lord
And in this holy fire trust
A bond I will not break
Out of momentary jealousy

So please please demonstrate and provoke
A cause to repent
A jealousy
Underneath my demeanour
Is my intent

I'm not breaking to let you
Under my skin
Selfless weakness
Selfless strength
Selflessness

Tragic delusions fill the air
As solitude in connection speaks
A language of experience
You were given over to yourself
As you caused your self to persist
In shades of solitude
I wish to speak

But the peace finds me
Looking for my heavenly father
In the son of his glory
And I cry
I release

The course of events
Made available
The choices I made
And I won't speak a thing
About a lack of grace
For my eyes see effortless
And my hands move with my intent
This frustration 
This frustration
Gives way to power
As I am pleased
With a sense of permanence

So cry foul and set free the dogs of war
For forgiveness seems to be beyond
The children of wrath

I die I die and cling to what's Been given to me
No person is anything but his through his creation
And to reject that a folly of experience
So go
Reincarnated joy to experience once again
And learn the lesson
That all authority
Rests in the kingdom
Of the isreal of god
Not of the mind
But that power given through infinite begottenness

My shelter
My shelter
Is the paradise
Of Christ
And to him
My consciousness
A gift
My crucifixion his wish
His painful sacrifice
Given so ours would be a release
And when your ready to receive
The gift
You will understand

No comments:

Post a Comment