Monday, August 1, 2011

The Mark of Christ

I'm lost
In anything but the sacred moment
Surrounding us
So don't hide
Your eyes

Left behind selfishness to bear not
My own burdens
But another's
In the spirit of charity

Before I had seen the same thing
Over and over
Things changed
Because of my desire
My passions I want crucified
Based on a higher desire
The purpose of predestination
Which set us apart

It's important to appreciate
The good
And be thankful for it
Those in the household of faith
Urge my forward
And I allow
My desires to be crucified
Choosing rather to know
How hard this could be
I feel it I feel it
And perhaps you feel it not
But perhaps the spirit of graciousness
Allows you to answer the calling
And bear not the burden of illusion
Which calls not the righteous

Be not so literal! Feel the spirit! The purpose was amazing! The fullness exceeding! In our words we shadow the earth in the shade of technology. Our purpose should not be to make this easy. We will find ourself disconncted in our ease. Seeking carnal pleasure. I'd rather proclaim to those in the shade. To suffer in Christ is to become overjoyed and to pleasure in the flesh the cross unreceived, a challenge unanswered. Do you think your strong? I ask you not what you are... But what you are not... What makes you feel the exceeding rather than the satisfaction of carnality.

The spirit calls me forward as not only that which I am. But that which I could never be in myself, a host like my father as we exist to be.

So let the pleasure be crucified. And host the world indiscriminately. Being good to all. A host exceeds and does not squander what's beyond opportunity. In exceeding we give and even in our failure sense joy. Because we live for him. A fullness undeceiving a feeling to the faithful and a reality to the saints sitting in between their eyes. The fire takes its course and I let go of what I felt was important. You take your time... I will simply express to you how I feel...

And in this even if I fail. The kingdom moves with a grace I crucify myself to host. For you... For you... For the heart sealed by its own experience. We set free accept the seal of trust. The mark of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment