Tuesday, July 26, 2011

But Rather To Exist At All

Oh the sight in my eyes
I exclaim I have for you

To delight in all of creation
As it's a part of you
I proclaim my inhibitions
To see more clearly
In your sight I reveal
Myself
Not to be seen
But rather to be
At all

So put the pressure on me
And I fold if I hold my sight for myself
And not for you

To this degree of power
We feel
And it makes us proclaim
The kingdom
In our ears
Of beauty of reception
Of the grace of the cause of all of this

So falter falter
I feel you on my skin
And I make my choice
For the essence of creation

Falter falter
And we will still win
Because the power falters not for us
It cause us to be
And be
Endlessly

And in this we partake of the spirit
We who speak in the tongues of the guidance
Feeling the desire rise and the purity spur us forward
To be and to receive are synonymous
The power which causes you to move
Is your soul choosing to exist
To receive
And that power we receive
It's not that it defines us
Rather we partake of it
And feel it's consequence
And so I choose to partake of the spirit
And urge you that soul which chooses in it's will to persist
To partake of that spirit which was created for us
And we feel the consequence
You suffer the partaking of a lesser spirit
But still I feel and I hope
Are forever ours
For you will find your meaning in their tones
Of voice as they address
Your accomplishments
And in the insight
Of the love you find
Paradise will redeem
Your flaws

Still still we address our desires
And still still we suffer the consequences
Of boredom
Of denial of the true openness

So the washing of my soul
Commences the spirit of revelation
To help me receive
More fully

To deny because we close ourselves
Disappears
In the washing
Of the spirit

Too clean to not receive
Open
Open

As the boredom strikes my flaws
And I begin to falter
I ask clean me.
So I remain open.

And please please. Do not let me close the gate of destiny. The openness of calm serenity. With my selfish cause. My selfish release. Oh please please. I ask of you to receive me as I hope to receive you. And in this we will receive all that was meant to be. Through the love of each other. Through the togetherness which concerns itself...
With all of this. Beseech me with power in your eyes brother not with desire and your completion is a part of all of this. The power of openness
Causes me to scream and be fit for everything. Because I wish and in this wish I hold the world for everything. In this desire I feel for the world, I feel it for everything. To go forward with just this sufficient yet I cry to the pleroma, fill me with the power! And the decision I will make, to go on an express this holy charge of energy. The holy passions that in it I found serenity. So I ponder the causative faculties of your mind. I ponder as to deliver this message securely in understanding, yet I know servant of the divine, the spitting image of our father will appear, in you, in your infinity when the power you feel, inspires a holy passion, not one leading back to your self. This the teachers have spoken throughout the ages.. end your passions and you shall die to death, but I speak to you, the pure desire, leads a path secure. And the holy passions protects the wicked from themselves. Impure desire the cause of suffering, not desire, for it created us. And as the holy fire coursed through my body, my body, this message I received, as I was released.

And the tones of holy fire surrender a melody for my servitude. It exalts the heavens and vibrates serenity upon those as of yet unspoken for. I will use this holy passion in my heart, to tear us who are kings and servants simultaneously into
our destiny.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment