Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inherent

Beauty..It's what you feel inside. Radiates from the center. And so I dance, I move. Without the struggle of self consciousness, my consciousness breaks through. I am inside.

The sweet smell of harmony. Let us give energy in all directions. Through our mouths, not to betray the omnipresence, with our egos, we talk to glory in the celebration of creation. So listen.

The sound of justice, was the inherent inspiration. Rather... rather... we scream for blood.
The sweet smell of harmony. The life force is not neutral. It is life giving. In happiness we see harmony.
Becoming a piece of something greater.  I no longer hold the creator to pay for my own ignorance. So I smile at the justice.

Aggression, aggression... go get what you want.... I'm turned on, without expectation, of any consequence. Inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment