Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Solution...Jeopardy

Whims when you know its real. Make me believe...The inspiration to exist, finds me. But you continue the parade of questions, you ask yourself. The actual descent of something upon the land, the descending of holy power, and the ascent of the soul.
No longer to lie in weakness, just to stay alive.

Just too easy to stay in misery. And I express myself, this body, to let it go. Not to hold on, for fear of losing something of concern.
So I spot...The weakness in myself, and not one to be so...tragic. I allow the spirit to put it in it's place.
Peace...Peace....
Peace....
You owe yourself excellence.
The passions have left a trace. Upon my life, that I can't seem to clean....yet.
I wasn't arguing with the saints. Done digging my own grave.
You call this sides? I don't see the point in digressing.... into the false self.
Receive the spirit of cooperation.

No side but life. And creation is on the edge of your destiny.

So give me reasons...for my consolation.
Please explain, and I'll hold on to my ambitions.
Not to call life on a whim, and apologize. I'll do it when I mean it.
And this meaning, it's how I really feel.

 So I fight, I fight righteously. To wish upon this carnal desire, for anything, is a mistake. So I should fight this righteously. And in the design, of following all of creation. Relief...
Oh, its relieving to feel... the release.

And power doesn't come from anything but, the mercy of our creator. Mercy upon our souls, for the delight of all of this. This doubt is useless to me. Worse to darken my life, so imperfectly.

Second guessing life, second guessing myself, blaming humanity is just being unable to let go. You can see a flaw in anything... So...

The blessing is upon your will. And the secret transmits peace. To take a stand, in the arrogance. Takes legs beyond its pull, and the cause of grace calling your words. I turn oh I turn my face, to god.

A simple doubt my friend, that is all you felt. To expand it is to indulge. And I release.

And in this release. Is light and liberty. Anyone could choose to indulge a desire. How does this, lead to satisfaction? Oh indulge... we indulge until we see for ourselves, it leads us round and round. Without doubt is security. Confidence comes with the energy.

I set it down, and destroy, the insecurity. Run? I'd rather destroy impurity. Starting in myself. To destroy it is to set free, the gates of destiny. Open to the calling of openheartedness. Closer, closer than touch. Is the point right in front of me.

So touch me, touch me, with your edification, I call upon the saints, and the savior for delivery...
To want! To want! Oh this that I want... This object of my desire. Is it pure? If not I repent. To watch the ascension, with my eyes. And these bullets in my back, I pay no heed to the pettiness, unless it is with the mercy, of our creator. To destroy is to prove, your wish, the desire, could not be eternal. And as a part of eternity, you see, we are naturally superior, to this temporary satisfaction. Doesn't satisfy the soul our father gave us. It puts it in jeopardy.

Mercy. Mercy. The fulfillment of the law, came with a message. Not to jeopardize your self in the falsehood of literal judgement, and to follow the spirit. So here is the reminder of his blood washing me, the spirit of all of this being received in full. The washing of rebirth, is the bliss of solution.







No comments:

Post a Comment