Monday, July 25, 2011

That Which Knocked Me Down, Filled Me With Holy Fire...

Don't bury your self in your self
Feel the power of the kingdom all around
The power I feel to exist

Wickedness... Oh wickedness. How doth you think to win? But yet a temporary material conquest when the spirit watches noting your name and excluding you from paradise.

The smell of victory rushes the pain away the sacrifice was in the excitement of doing the right thing. Cosmic holy certainty enters your soul and for the moment you are calm. To explode to explode I ask my savior where when and if not now I fall over him to deserve your company.

I pray to reach union with all of existence. And in this salvation I include those I care for in my union.

Do not protest your labor and complain your faults. Exclaim your folly as your death to be let die. Your labor duly preformed with a holy fire readiness and an excitement for more. I ask you servant of the kingdom as I am to obey your orders accept this holy fire and the game dissolves in holy fire bliss it resides in your body when you choose to make you life selflessly. I know in the choice I made it came to me. And now the fire sits in my throat. Until I scream it to you.

Go to pursue again those desires... And you will find your way back down. I protest to you to not back down as I will not. For victory is not in those left standing on the battlefield. But to those who died righteously and to those who now exist with their eyes burning with the fire of Christ. And as his swords will tear them apart. Our eyes will help deliver the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment