Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kingdom, I Cry...The Crown... I See.

And every ounce of selfishness that's left. I repent. Accepting the kingdom into myself. The power of Christ is the power of my true self. The power I accept I die to death and live to life. Because I gave in not to the surrender of living death rather the truth the power of selflessness. All I beg is to never do another thing for myself. Please I beg of you. And I cry and am answered in my tears of generation in realization. Oh please the power I feel is a power to understand. It turns the truth into all that is. And the power that gives life is the power I accept. In his name I was baptized and I cry out father. Generation!  Calmness...

The power to speak gave me reason to hold myself so close. And those years I spent were alright. A history of desire and in this I realize not to act for myself is truth. It is sustenance. It is grace. And in the mercy I received crying the tears I hope will always exist. So much better than ever feeling selfish again. To perish is to persist in death and to accept the true power to live in a life of existence of reception. I receive oh I receive. Take from me my stubbornness take from me the injustice of not trusting you. Clarity.. Cleanliness that exists with all of creation and I ask of you to see me die with your eyes and know here I am flesh and blood as our savior and still exist. We lament.. We lament! Knowing not the true power and in this we suffer separation. To lament is to suffer selfishness I lament my own selfishness and in my genuineness am saved. To run takes a form shown in the eyes of the separated. So I beg of you with the power of the truth. Of this it was prepared of me. To be called and to give myself to cry out and no longer ever want my self to exist for itself. In this I am fine. But not for you my brethren I would be dead. For life is togetherness and this is shown in your desire for all of us. Too happy I think of myself. And this I wonder a respect for the truth leads me out of a paradise blocked by selfishness. Trust me to never fall over myself before I fall over my lord for your benefit. And I will break my legs to meet this benefit. There is nothing without togetherness and there is nothing for me in falling short. Drive.. This I speak of... Motivation...nothing without all of this. I feel it in my heart. It is too beautiful to not care if I suffer a sorrow to surrender righteously. A crown was given to the anointed before he suffered and the fulfillment and the reception of this crown is our bounty. So cry and laugh and release.. Royalty to know and not to suffer... to know and not to judge... and to choose to suffer selflessly rather than delude oneself in vanity. But you know we are overjoyed in our suffering and the infinite writes our name in the book of truth of life...Prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment