Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sustenance...Victory.

Will there be judgment in their eyes... When we need no other. Besides the judgement of holy fire and spirit. You speak of... the ideas of victimhood... The victimhood of selfishness. So made victims of falsehood... I surrender. And repent. Under the sway. Of something... Besides the purity of creation. Where else does the question lie? Besides the brain, the mind, of the confused... Would I ask to know, If i was satisfied... Would I judge in my vanity?

So what will be sent... Out your mouth. I receive the spirit of courage. To repent more fully... It's a trade the action's you pursue. The pursuit of a thought without understanding, Is the pursuit of a vanity. Like an ignorance I would not villify, for the seeking of the power, of the kingdom. Why choose on the dry land of ignorance. When your purity wants to see the waters of life. And I open myself to them. To be free... But yet I make myself the victim of a slow delivery... My desire temporarily satisfied.... So I rejoice to find the words filled with power, filled with spirit, calling to my heart. Out of this temporary satisfaction I walk... Not looking for a craving. I put a word on it? Oh I put a word on it... It comes back again. You understand not my anger, so find not the reward of defeat.

The holy fire rage lights the walk of the solitude I speak of. The seriousness is lit with a passion of lightness....And the holy fire dwells inside.

So seek not that which finds you so looking for... the consequence. Die to the consequence. Without death. And the sway of your self. The spirit of all of this... But lies lies... wrecking our dignity. The reception of something into your heart. The teaching of the blessings of your enemies. That which came before prepared those who abandoned you... And now you repent for your own actions.

So take the reward and I die to the fear of giving as I am anointed as a piece of creation...As all of this. Not to do a thing that isn't burning with holy passion inside you, Is the reward of the courageous. To give is to receive the kingdom, in it's glory. A glory we swim in while thanking those we aid, and loving our false enemies. Who are found in lies in their own mind. As I find the truth of compassion and sustenance in the fulfillment of the law. Fulfilling me...Fulfilling.. all of this. With spirit not the shelter of the scared.... But yet you still judge. The movement was made. No one moves without the power to choose, to enter the path of correction. And the release of pettiness. The petty thoughts, and the petty things which follow them... All grace comes from the center, the pure desire of our creator. I lay down...And surrender. To be forgiven and cleaned. Accepting the kingdom into myself. Only then can I claim victory...



No comments:

Post a Comment