Thursday, August 4, 2011

Celebrate

I open my eyes, and I see in front of me my lord.
And I see my challenge. And I give it to you.

Knowing I have enough to smile. In the holy fire in my heart.

I receive the kingdom. And the kingdom speaks through me.
My heart flounders in my fear, and my self.
So I receive the kingdom, and my domain.

To increase to increase. To want to want more.
I leave behind false dominion. And this want to increase.
To have what I want. Is my true domain. And this holy increase that I now possess. Is nothing more than the truth of my being. Nothing more than me getting what I want in my heart, my soul.

This isn't about, it isn't about what could be.
The infringement of your mind upon paradise.

Paradise gives all that is. As the truth is the authority of our domain.
The expanse of our talent is life producing itself.
Not the lies of wanting something else.

I give in. I give in. And I ask for forgiveness.
So It won't happen again.
Fill me. Crucify me.

Let me receive my dominion. Through yours.
Jesus, The king of Israel.
Has domain over all.
And his conquest is yours.
As the truth swallows all that was not meant to be.
In the flame of conquest. The flame of victory.
Faltering weakness. A cause unheard by the kingdom.
A thing looked down on by the lord of all of this.

The kingdom's salvation rests in the reception.
The reception.

So receive I doth proclaim.
And not with these words but that which spurred them forth.
The kingdom and its might.

Forever forever, we will remember him.
And everyday I will celebrate.
The king.

No comments:

Post a Comment