Thursday, December 1, 2011

Waiting for our return

Whatever happens
We are still blessed
So baby
Just be careful
And care

For everything
In creation
With your spirit
Blessed and happy
Beyond the suffering
Beyond the vanity

Trust
A word
Not to be misgiven
For the faithless
Meant with faith
And dieing in my arms
Never was so easy

I see the consequence
In the consequence of wonder
And I wonder

Where the tracks of man
Will follow you
Be you hero
Or stillbirth
You return

Blameless
Blameless
Find the reason in my eyes

Trace my bones
To my actions
To see through me
Seeing only
The discourse
Of what your prepared to see
While the mind
Continues on

Trace my actions
And sign with them
Treaties of peace
Explosions of
Abandonment
Of violence
Couldn't you see
The wreckage
In my eyes
There's your future staring back at you
The holyfire
Abandoned your faith
In violence
And you stared on with muted tones
Not allowing yourself to hurt others
Led to the eventual liberation
Of your soul
While we traced our actions
And analyzed them
Waiting for our return

No comments:

Post a Comment