Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Likeness to a Covering Being Removed

Heroic
For we fall
Streaming to Heaven
Without needing to get back up
Again

And the crows
Call on the reaper
To ease their
Burden
Without understanding
The origin
Of this place

Striving to get back up
Past the created walls
Of intellect

Force, for yet to learn
We have not yet learned
To not use force
Rather that I speak of benevolence
The calmness
Of grace
The time
We tell
Strikes
Back at us
As we abandon
Our means
Temporarily

So precious
The bliss
Of freedom
I speak of giving that which
Releases burdens
Without
Avoiding them
The respite
Of understanding
The means
Of caring for yourself

Jealousy
Holding the fibers
Of this place
Together

I watch
And learn
Caring for
The preciousness

And I hope
Your respite
Has exposed
The means
To your freedom

As we find
What it means
To be human

The king suffered
In a way
That can't be explained
By a repose

Living in a state
Of learning what is liked
By the soul
Caring
Caring
Yes I like this now...
It's gold

Attachment
That which
We used to get up again
Past the things
Disliked

I'll build my ship
With my creator
As things are gathered
And not transformed

And the weight
Beckons
From the past
Avoidance
For to avoid
Is to not care
For a part of life
And we speak not to care yet
To be

No comments:

Post a Comment