Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Again

In the times we sook protection
From the elements of ourselves
It was nice while it lasted
Victory when the elements of ourselves
Give us liberation
Rather than bondage
The connection never goes away
Just changes
We just confess
To the new love
So cheers to new loves
My cheers comes with no confession
Cause as of yet
I was only just
Not happy with it

And I know
Happiness is the sign
From the universe
That your on the right path
So this is what makes me happy...
Cultivating myself.

You can't swim in the ocean
Without swallowing some salt
So let the cut last

Love isn't a competition
It's an experience you learn from
And when it's over
We move on...

Cheers cheers.
To friends and memories
To strong feelings
And understanding eventually...

Trust comes with understanding.
But some things just never come.
And waiting my memories catch up to me.
The beauty of life sweeps me along.
It's happened, O you know it's happened before.
I let the beauty of life sweep me along.
And again I am happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment