Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our place

Two things.
Love and calmness.
Life was
A lesson in
Doing the right thing
Until understanding came
And took it all away
Peace, Peace
I've yet to find
Anything but peace
Worth fighting for
I give my body
In your name
In order to come
Selflessly

Into the holy flame
We are born
Needing the same things
Finding ourselves sometimes
In excess
Other times
We are in poverty

A poverty doth attack me
And I proclaim
I come not for myself
But for this
To attain
That which begets
The holyness

And O' I do not have to attack in return
For the holy flame
Scalds those who seek my death
Eternally
Some escape
In the lessons
Securing their fate
Scalded temporarily

Beget that which lacks
In a place
Coming into itself
And I feel the instruction
Satisfying not just me
This entire place
As it boils
In its gifts

The satisfaction found me
Once
Doing the same
Thus my understanding

For to seek after
Satisfaction
Is not new
The story old
Some have found it
And they tell the story of bliss
A story of the balance of control
And openness
A story of the balance...

Power...
When it is found
It is found forever

Transforms the excess
Into the solidarity
Of togetherness

Consume, consume
Taking desires in your own name
Don't call
On the father
In your own name
And then blame the saints
That you little understand

This place boils in its gifts

I see the power
And in its place
I seek no substitute
There is nothing wrong
With suffering
For to learn
What is important
Do not blame your creator
For the mistakes of living like an animal
Being afraid

Fear not for your life
But for your soul
Easier said
Than done
The journey secures
The destination
And in this we take
Our place

Can you answer the call of the poverty?
Permanently...
Fill the hearts of the broken?
Can you be there for the empty?
And banish their emptiness?

To fill the hearts of the heartbroken
Takes not a material
It takes love
Comes from your soul
Not this place
When you understand this
With your feet on the ground
You will float above this place

And we take our place
Away from the emptiness
There is such a thing
As completeness
And as it is found
That which is gained
Is not lost
For faith
Is simply understanding
Yourself
The vibration
Of the authority
That creates this place
An all knowingness

Fit the words
Around your experience
The spiritual
Is more subtle
Than this
It takes a sensitivity
Gained from giving up
The crudeness of
Ignorance

Then do what you wish...
Take your place

No comments:

Post a Comment