Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Indescribable

Are you spinning away?
For our sins we perish
Counted among the few
Who even noticed

I saw the light
Unnoticed in the eyes
Of the many

But I was spinning away
What did it mean to us?

Forsaking the trying
For all of us
Continuing on
For eternal satisfaction

Satisfaction
Ending the desire
It goes round and round
From what we want
To what we need

And my desire
Strings me up
To the end
I request
If I can manage
To find the meaning
In between

Every moment
Now satisfies
Something inside of me
As I receive
Freedom

Falling through our hands
The moments
Not like sand
More like sorrow
In retrospect
Of leaving the cycle
Of life and death

For I was
Here
And now I am
Here without
The desires of this world

The desire of the world above
Begets sorrow in me
As well
As the world of the demigods
Is no longer
A goal

I see the cycle
In completion
The completion of freedom
From desire
To a higher purpose

The wine of life
Washes me
Indestructible my love
For it was formed
With faith

The completion surges in me
Anew
The desire of the demigods
I delight in
For in the past
I have desired much

To forsake this
For something else
Is something unimaginable
To the cycle
Of begetting and rejecting
In words simple
In essence insurmountable
Without a higher purpose

I find meaning
Not in the feeding of my mind
Rather in the momentous
Truth

The mind another organ
It wraps itself
Around the truth
Hopefully

Serene
Serene
For to be beyond this cycle
Is to be beyond what you have dreamed of
Concluding

As the conclusion drags you down once again
And your karma burns
With your suffering
We tell the story of unpleasantness
Dissolving

It did not please
Your soul
For some time
And time went on
Due to the crutches that binded you

But the unpleasantness
If it did please
What would you have learned
That this crutch should be burned
And not respected

Try to move on
Without leaving anything behind
And I watch
The flame as it teaches
What is beyond

The universe delights in itself
Sexually
As science creates
Jokes for itself
To solve
In repetition
Of still suffering

We were born
To delight in ourselves
Our true nature
Not a story told

So tell the story
It's what makes sense
And as the world turns
Some lose the void in their hearts
And find meaning in each other
Sealing their fate

The fate of lovers
Is to be
Lost to this cycle
Of repetition
Of the indescribable
Always being described

Eventually
This fate is felt
With all the power
And authority
Of the holy force
That dwelled inside it

God is love
And love is god
For this we burn
Our karma
Until we understand
In full

The fullness indescribable
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment