Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Be Warned

Around my ankles
Is a sea of blood
Your lips draw me in
To the binding source
Of the desperate leaving me

How they leave me...
In their desperation
How.... interesting.

To understand the cycle of abandonment
Is to understand
Suffering itself
For nothing suffers for not being itself
Rather it suffers for abandonment

The desperate lock eyes with me
And I ponder my passion
And how easy it would be
To destroy that which has not yet mastered
The fire of it's own passion
In laughter I retreat
Not easy because I lust after the ecstasy of combat
But then again
I fight as much as I want
In my dreams

In my dreams
I get everything I want
In waking life
I try to be patient

Be warned
Be warned
Not to try
Not to be inside yourself
This place is inside of you
So how can you be inside yourself....
It sounds heavenly to dream....
But when you wake
You still your heart and defy the throne of your immortality

I laugh at defiance
For it amuses me when taken in parlance

The snakes are beautiful
How they move
Every animal is a source
Of something beautiful
The blood of animals lies upon the wicked
I simply eat

Betray your own wicked heart
And be crucified
The darkness in my heart
Is natural
It relaxes the sight of the wicked

Darkness goes to the heart of the one who avoids their love
But natural darkness comes to the victor
The victory the conquest of death
How I love to repent
Until I was freed
I fell upon myself
And was crucified

The conquest of eternal death
Draws me in
And I preach of its glory
For you know nothing
But what you have heard
So hearken to your mind
And receive
Original sin
Far higher than what you thought it was
The carnal sin you take to survive
Is not kind
It bleeds unkind to the sustenance of this land
Original sin was fine really
I laugh because to come clean
We begin to look at ourselves
As ancient
Beyond
Warning

Original sin is beautiful
For it set us free.

No comments:

Post a Comment