Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Eternal Death

You deny the throne...
Of the greatness of the ancient ones?
To jesus sophia said. Be conceived
To the feeble it was written
Begone from this place
You have no urgency.

Why do you place yourself
to surrender in the end?

I speak not to be heard
But rather because I am moved

Darkness sits in my lap
And I play with it

The shattered dust
Collects around the ancient ones
And I speak to them
In time
With the heartbeat
Of the times

Pounding in my ears
Oh how I hear it
Spreading the blood of Christ
The breathing of rhymes
The rhythm of sustenance

The true church exists eternal
In the heartbeat of the ancient ones
Who depart from this place
When you look so doubtful
At yourself

I do not, O do not Seek sustenance
For I find it in my blood
It beats a time supreme
A time of ecstasy
The comfort comes with the patience of dieing
And the departed ones
Cannot flaunt a thing
Oh in life they flaunted
How they flaunted
And fell

They depart
And are gone

To the feeble it was written
Depart from this place
You speak
You speak
You speak
Do not enter my chambers
At dusk
For the blood is near
Your savior speaks
Of things unwritten
And your voice is perverse
In your mind
Because you doubt

And the holy commands
Are written
In spoken words
Of ecstasy
A thing not perverse
The shattered ones
Like to pretend
They have things
When all they have is doubt
And a rhythm
Out of place

The eternal breathes down my neck
And I feel exhilarated
Oh the feeling I give in
Nothing is better
IS what I thought
Once again
Over and Over
Nothing


No comments:

Post a Comment