Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Golden Hearts Drink Blood


Oh your bones
Oh I ease my bones

If I gave you a golden heart
How would you move?
It would ease my soul
If you took it anyway

I breathe in the sight
Full of life
If I told you...
Would you even believe?

I labeled and processed
My fear
Found desire to be
Sacred
Sat on a throne
Of true desire
Buddha desire
It's called the water
In your lungs
That your drowning in

So give me a taste
Of the water in your lungs
I want to drown
Like you
Cause I'm oh so sick of drowning like me
Drowning in desire was never a state becoming
One with all

For a moment there
You were satisfied
Forever free

Golden hearts
Don't speak at all
When the silence
Strikes eternity

Eternal time
Burns me at the stake
And I'm oh so free
Kill me when I'll live forever
In my own heart
The heart of my eternal family

The death of man was the inside all figured out
When we conquered ourselves first and then told the story
To conquer anything besides yourself
Is temporary
A story, a story, and how it strikes me now
I believed
And was afraid
Of death
With a fear that was different than myself
 Set me free with your own eternity
I'm not looking for another version
Something temporary
Golden hearts drink blood
While I watch and wait

I watch and wait
And the water moves me
To understand





No comments:

Post a Comment