Tuesday, June 26, 2012

And the Powerful Become Hungry Again...

The might dissolves... and the powerful become hungry again.
Yet the weight of the world
Rests upon the mighty

There is no glory, without a cause
A cause greater than yourself.
You say good luck
But there is no luck without power.
To seek glory without a cause is tribulation without salvation..
And to seek luck without power, is ignorance.

The might dissolves with the materials, the minerals, without understanding, it is temporary.
Power from understanding is eternal.
The mighty quote the sky, and learn much.

The path of might, is the path of the knowledge of the stars.
You wonder yet.. you wonder still.
The path carries with it the weight of the world. To carry it alone is folly and tremendous weight upon your soul.
Folly takes the toll of wasted time.
The toll of wasted time takes the beauty of life and covers it.
Distract my soul with waste.
Explode my indifference.
Regardless the might dissolves with time.
I look to time. As time is an ally of logic.
Rationality brings patience. As things which make sense are predictable.
The hunger returns and defeats the patience. I become the wanting again.
Only through capturing power through experience of understanding life... Will the majesty capture me. There is no royalty on this planet but the few... Royalty comes without hunger, ask the kings of the past if they felt the pull of desire. I take meaning from the crown of goodness.
It is folly to believe anything you don't respect. And it is impossible to truly respect something you don't understand. Oh my folly, I release the labels of my beliefs and find life an experience not to be separated with argument. The conflict is sexual at all times, there is hope in this understanding. Every war on this planet occurred and continues to occur as a result of sex. To be free of conflict we must be sexual beyond the violence of longing, control, and misunderstanding. Control is violence, and control is sexual energy. To be sexual purely is to be always playful. The world is controlled by hunger in the strong, and fear in the weak. Your choice where you want to be. As being beyond the two takes even more...
   Oh the glory... I speak of the glory of being beyond wasted time. Time opens my wounds to heal them and it no longer bothers me. Yet we speak the same in conflict again. And I wonder how to give up control. For their is no hope in passion without sex being understood. Sex is a passion, and passion in its pure form is never wrong. Passion gives you life, as do the cycles of sexual connection.

Sex is god, and you understand it not. So believe yourself to be, something you can control... and wait for eternity. I give up to the intuition of logic and will not argue with you, for I seek to not be controlled. It is only through giving up control that we can be beyond it. So I give up, not to find happiness, for I've felt happiness before, and it goes away... But for understanding, for this brings a depth of contentness which won't be relieved. For I am consciousness and always will continue. Speak yet of haste and be relieved of the glory of control. Be relieved servant, for you are a servant of control.

Be relieved.


No comments:

Post a Comment