Thursday, June 14, 2012

Passion Itself

The infinite begs for your passion
To reach it.

Gracing its heights
I'm full of bliss
In transit
I am different
I look to passion
To bring me through.

The times of man
Change my schedule
As misfortune
And fortune
Touch me

The infinite begs for your passion
To reach it.

I sold my soul
To the rapture
But I have nothing left
Cause now I have to understand everything
And what I don't understand means nothing
Doesn't satisfy me

So I understand you
And it satisfies me.

Again I speak of passion
Not to cease and desist
At all
For to speak of passion
Is to speak of the solution
To any problem
Is passion.

Enough passion and the clouds are always attractive.
Enough passion and you can always forgive your love.
Enough passion and pain is meaningless...

Trial and tribulation have pierced me
And I grew weary
I learned I had an inside
And stayed there forever
But forever never lasts forever
Does it?

I never left you to your own ends....
I simply blinked
And made my mistakes
It's important to grow weary
Without weariness where would freshness be...
The style of the times is always pleasure
Once you realize this.
You can always be stylish.
To the truth.

There's this point in your life.
Where you realize how to make your life ten times easier.
And we find it and hope it lasts forever.
Hope that when I'm reborn I remember, all that I learned
If you spend enough time trying to figure something out.
It eventually gets figured out and your safe in it.
That gives me hope
That gives me passion.
Because passion isn't in one thing.
It's in the combination.
You see you have passion FOR things.
For life, for music, for people...
And this passion gives you life

So to be completely passionate, one must have passion for everything...
Passion for work... passion for pain.... passion for misunderstanding...
Cause there's a lot of it...

And this passion come from a connectedness with life.
This connectedness can only come from understanding.

So, hearken to the style of the times.
Absorb and understand
And become passion itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment