Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fickle

Fear I have forgotten myself
In the sense of something
And my service
Now remembered
To hope I've lost
The memories which made me
Selfish
Defeated
In error of truth
The spirit of the law
Is the law
As the mind grasps the letters
Of the law
A confusion
Is to state the letter
As an opinion
With only the authority
Of failure
Failure is the pursuit of virtue
Thinking one has found it
In comparison to the people
Yet your creator
Gave you consideration
And the life
To realize it inside
In the cosmic experience
In this age we find ourselves
Life is the law
And eternal life
In regard
Our success

Namaste
We are equals
And when we release our souls bonds
Of melancholy
Of traded opinions
And find the bonds of heaven
To be ultimate
No longer will we humor ourselves
With what heaven forbids
We want it now
But it's best to wait
And even in our fickle souls
We know this

But yet this heart
Compares these words in our minds
And in my intuition
Is a wonder of paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment