Friday, March 25, 2011

Inseparable


If I didn't return
To what I knew
Then where would
I go

It takes its place
The consequence
And I take my place
To be steady
Beyond

A sensation brings the mind
To a realization
Brought deeper by faith

So come and join us
If my intentions were pure
I wouldn't be here
Anymore

But now I drift
Into purity

Too many memories
Of not being honest
Brings a guilt
Of distance

And I don't want to be separated
Told I am inseparable
I forget
And suffer

Now together
I am happy

The ties that bind us
Hold us together
So don't go through
Cutting them
Lost we die
In faith we live

How could you find yourself?
Without a sense of time
Kala
Guiding
As science speculates
On its dimensions
Like a person
With a tie
That binds
Them close to themselves

Time is infinite
I always existed
And will always exist

Doubt
At these words
Is a function
Of the energy
And the mind

Another emotion
The realization that this is real
The faith that binds us
To a higher cause
Can't be given up
Without a choice

And as we undress ourselves
Just to exist
The attraction just brought us beyond
The suffering
And only because of it's
Intention
Temporarily

Closer and closer
The intention
Becomes clear
It's just too amazing
To not follow from a conscious choice
Salvation

And how could a choice
Be beyond reasoning?
When the mind is tied up so clearly
In its memories

When the choice is based on life
It begets life
When its based on faith
The result is clear
To those who've seen
The truth

And the voice of speculation
Is a temporary thing
Bringing the temporary
As a result

And so I won't drift
Too far
I was given a mind to exist
And a will to bind myself
To the lessons of consequence
As the purity of the soul
Is slowly released
And eternal consequence
Resolved
As reward
From that which created
All of this

No comments:

Post a Comment