Friday, May 27, 2011

Too Happy For Secrets

Fooling myself
I'm not impressed
I won't fail
On the words
That hold me together
No needing an explanation

This plan isn't a last resort
Not a resort at all
Because I'm too happy
To depend
On secrets

All of this
Will be revealed
To those answering
The call

The sounds of another soul
Finding the light
All emanating
From
Our creator
His son is the light
Begotten from the spirit
And the spirit of life
Is the spirit of truth

Your eyes are too dim baby
From all your secrets
Do tell me
What's bothering you

I can hear the words coming from your mouth
And all I can believe
Is that your really saying them
Sometimes people change
I'd rather hope
This I can believe
This is an opportunity
Not to pretend
And I can't do anything
Without feeling the consequence
Except be it with the grace and mercy
Of the holiness
 So relax
Grace is never
Meant to be given up
For the temporary

And our creator sees straight through you
Don't even bother trying to hide
The emminence
Is found by those not hiding a thing
For to hide from the all knowing
Is a sin
And to open yourself up
Is to no longer run and hide
In your mind

Holy fire agression
Will destroy that which does not aid
And if your not helping
It will destroy you

So don't believe it
It will destroy you all the same
May the weather guide your soul
Into port
May the flames
Of the father
Burn you clean

May the wolves repent
For the eyes of fire
Will eat them alive

And In knowing that
In myself
I repent
I confess
To more than I believed
I had
So freedom is found
In our reconciliation

Be thrown away
In sin
And you will feel the tribulation

Not to wonder as you now know
To be in tribulation and to repent
Is to overcome
So may the fire find you well
Anoint your sorrow
And free you from your misery
That you cover up
Temporarily

As those in the holy fire
Need not of the authorship of man
But long for the word
Of our father
And need no covers
As the truth is bold
And the caress of strength
Needs not the ineptitude of lies
The sorrow of fools
To claim what they have no dominion over
To take from themself the life our creator
Gave them

And in knowing this I repent
Too happy for secrets
To take only what is my domain
Is virtue
And to lord over one's domain
Is no sorrow
Simply

No comments:

Post a Comment