Sunday, May 22, 2011

With My Actions

You put your back into it
So we will give you a proper
Burial
When it's all over
 Maybe I'll even be there
And say goodbye

To forget about the filth
I've done
I abhor
And deviate from this repitition
Of weakness
Parading itself as strength
It felt so good
Oh it felt so good
But where am I now
In the consequence
Here now because
Of the grace and mercy
Of the above
So I say
Oh it felt good?
Yeah it felt so good...
Well I've been there
And it doesn't mean a thing
To me

Here we are in the consequence
Which is always what
We make of it
Isn't it?
Given dominion over the planet
And I think
How to use it
Given
Granted
And here
Peace of mind
In my status

So a wonderful mistake
Is better than a decent truth?
The smile on my face
For the things I've lost
Holy fire bliss
Transcends this
And I feel the wrath
Of creation
Makes me shutter
And not breathe with hate
Cause I'd rather be in the love
And that's my choice

You put your back into it
So I could find you well
And praise the becoming
Oh what are we becoming?
Because if you don't run away
From what you had
Then maybe you wouldn't be
On the edge

To lose yourself
To beg for the surface of things
When is the surface
More important than whats below
When is the dream
More important than the reality
The sparks between
Realities
The glory of humanity
Given up
Voluntarily
For a greater glory
That which begets
A hate for the darkness
Something easily avoided
By the weak
Yes that sounds good
Let us believe that

For our jealousy is not a bad thing
As we were made in the image
Of our creator
And his jealousy
Holds the world
Together
So be quiet
In his wrath
And stand straight
In his glory
You will make
It out
With more than a story
To receive the gift
Of creation
To give
Without exaggeration

To shed blood for a cause
Is to be imperfect
As he came
So shall we be
Don't repeat the folly
Of trying to do it alone
Perhaps it's a mystery

Anyway
I'll put my back into it
Tear apart my shame
Feel bad
For your glory
Good to hear the truth
Good to speak the truth
Be set on yourself
Not broken
In half

What is whole
In sin?
Perhaps our chance
Is together
With each other
In purity
Not in vanity
Looking for something
Not under our skin
It seems too easy
It seems all over for them
 Not to repent
And to live
Is to justify
Without him

Yeah it doesn't seem bad
Because of the temporary high
From the vanity
But the wrath
Outlives
Your life
And It feels good
To be clean

I clean my voice
I clean my mind
With my actions

Because everything we commit
Comes back
Again

And we live with everything
So I repent

No comments:

Post a Comment