Saturday, July 18, 2015

Execution(humanity)

Something calling, our nameless nature, to bliss... nameless until finding our ultimate purpose. It and our final choice... our eternal name.  Name me what you will, perhaps call me execution... a warrior's death... My desire... kill my humanity and set me free... Execute me, give me death... as a gift, fearing only pain, what do we have left?
You see I don't want to wait for it, death... Give me it now, without any relationship to my current body, my vessel irrelevant, the calm darkness, calls to me... In silence are all words, in stillness is all actions, in death is all life.  From where and to where, born to die, and die to be born... Execution at the hands of time... fated life, fated death, fated faith, fated breath.  All of this is breath, you talk of life after death... death is like breathing, it is constant, awareness, the darkness that makes up the light, the infinity that makes up the finite, the background upon which all is drawn, upon which all is born.  Free from pestilence, free from doubt, free from humanity... Execution, at the hands of fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment