Thursday, July 16, 2015

Without My Strength

Betray your desire
And it comes back again
Breaking mirrors
Of the sun

Our fulfillment
Past broken dreams
My divine arrogance
Too much to keep down

I think I'll let you live
Without my strength
Death as a power
A skill
An ability to go beyond yourself
Washing and anointment
Of the dance of doom
The blessed nataraj
Becomes the hand of the greater chaos
Consumption my weapon
Hunger my power
A complete obsession
The power given by the gods

Now I'm just as power hungry as them
Rejoicing in my reception
Minutes go by
And I can't think of anything else
Judging being another power
At it's best

The dance of doom
Consumes my dreams
Minutes go by
And I can't think of anything else

Deathless in life?
Lifeless in death...
Perhaps the opposite
Will calm your soul
The power is coming to me
And for minutes
I can't think of anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment