Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Court of the Lord

the hesitation
was with me
and now I think
the choice to persist
was one not made in vain
I hope
salvation remains
a blessed reward
as the hopeless continue
to sing
without the blessings
of the lords of hosts
the music is that of lust
a connection
to the place of abandonment
we've all been there once or twice
a teaching so high
its hard to give

you thought how you felt
and how you felt
was not a mystery
without the blessings
of the host of tongues
you speak on a whim
without knowledge
of a game
we are lost to ourselves

so I dance
and listen
the conflict surrenders to me
because it was my heart

why are your eyes
still dreaming?
the question
the hesitation
an understanding
given

it could be deeper for you
but to some
deep hurts
like a cut
so to you
I offer
a flower
and a return to the game
my blessing remains
in the guidance
of my destiny

some look me in the eyes
while others are too busy
to even lie
the lie hurts
your body
that your soul is encased in

when this is over
realization
you hold up high
the idols of the past
without knowing
where you are
it's this knowledge
that brings true persistence

so say it
and repeat it
twice
the orgasm left a mark
on your brain
that you cant see
without the wine
of the spirit

I suppose
the mystery was created by
your brain
as the words poured out of the others
so close to you
right into your ears

without faith
life is hard
because your trial
is a prosecution
rather than a defense

I am in the court of the lord
the court of love
not lost
but one day
they may make a movie
about being reborn
and then you may believe



No comments:

Post a Comment