Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Welcome

In the sea of emotion
It only makes sense
To you

I might just be waiting
for you
     this time

In between
Absorbing the excellence
Which surrounds me

It really shows
Everything seeks completion
In its form
In its destiny

In this sea of emotions

It only made sense to you

And at the time
I made it mine
Not with my personality
My spirit
coincided

But the sea of emotion
I can sense past
Ordinarily

It colors
The world
Brings generations values
To mind

To some
The experience
Cosmic bliss
comes to us

No longer in wonder
in dismay
in the ordinary

To serve not for benefit
but rather
for the unknown
unexplained
devotion
felt in your soul
bringing transcendence
and this love

I destroy my sentimental
Self
and in this
Am no longer lost
In the sea

To devote yourself
As a soul
to the soul of god
supreme bliss

But lost
They cannot feel
but the waves of the sea

Its superficial
Temporary
I will be there
for the destruction
of this

And in the ectsacy of the destruction of the temporary
is the bliss of the eternal
know this
every moment
you think this changing
is any different than destruction?
without fear,
I see it as the same
change is just a human word
we made
while fearing the destruction
so I smile
supreme bliss
because I cannot be destroyed
and I welcome the destruction of anything that can
because that just means
its temporary





No comments:

Post a Comment