Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Meaning

When a man finds
What completes himself
That stirs the spirit
The choice must be made
Complete yourself
Tired Soul
What is fame
I will fade into obscurity
The march of time
Upon the shoulders of what gave my life meaning
Rests my satisfaction
A peace of mind
Happiness

Without that. Which stirs my spirit
I am lifeless
And dull
Just not ready to meet my maker
So I persist
And in this mess
Find meaning
It stirs inside me
I can't control it
I give it names
But it gives me form
From the lifeless
I am transformed
Art
The divine
I make no separation
It makes me what I am
I feel it inside us
Drawing me forward
Towards my destiny
A perfection as of yet unnamed
In the heart of those completed
Without apprehension
We find perfection
In doing exactly what we were meant to

No comments:

Post a Comment