Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Matters

Dark like the shade
The earth doesn't
Miss the sun
I'm done
I've heard all about
Who you miss
The thread
Of disgrace
Runs through
The clothes of the weak

Serving a selfish intuition
Rather than the duty
Of the above
The heavens curse
Your distaste
As the judgement
Pierces your name
Another identity
Assumed
With emotions
Intact

I don't wonder
Because I know my fate

As the lost struggle
For a temporary
Upheavel
Of time
Perhaps something
They desire
It's worth nothing

Say it's any differently
I'll watch you fade away
Not with my eyes
Rather with the sight
Given to me
By god
Transcending
The boundaries
Of time

Once I realized
My mood was just a chemical
In my brain
The physical
While not to be dismissed
I call it worthless
As the birds migrate
Without my opinion
Make your own
And drift
 In this place
Full of wonder
And confusion

I need not the ways of the wicked
For they think they are strong
And I see weakness
In the howl
Of the wolf
And disgrace
In the attitude
Of the fight

What was the reason?
There is only one reason to do anything
Transcending this place
With gods name
In my mind

A mind I'll use to face
The passion indebted to me
By my past reactions
My intent

Seeking me to serve the temporary
That will last
For at the most
One hot lifetime

 An ignorance once had
Delivered by time
You were genuine
So it was just a matter of time

Liberation isn't
Worth anything you've heard
Once felt
It colored my world

Sure I dissolved my mind
Before
But that no longer matters
As I served nothing
And now I serve a name
I cannot define
Without the word
Eternal
Without the quality
Of bliss
Without leaving
This place



No comments:

Post a Comment