Monday, February 21, 2011

Of the rest

It seems so silly
Like a waste
Of what I knew
On myself
Words categories
Strewn along this path
The upheaval of the times
Lost indefinition
At least your tummy
Has something in it
Thinking can't stop
The march of time
Or color the gem
Of your identity
Any differently
So behold
The wealth was a blessing
From above
And I didn't even begin to bother
To care
Simple in my ignorance
Remembering that which
Suited my tastes
It's the passion
We feel
Concern for the resolution
Of your doubts
On the future
Of your heart

The upheavel of the times
Mirror
The passion
Leading your soul
But what gives your life meaning
Is it their voices in your ear?
Whose hand are you holding now?
We beget
And we begin
To understand
As the spirit shines
We fall away
Unnecessary
This body
I found you there
Satisfied
And now I shake
In the cold
Knowing how
Unnecessary
This body is

My mood is like
The surface of the water
Bubbles of pain
And pleasure
Rising through
I. Care not
Divine love
Has brought
Me
Past the depths
We have defined
Enough!
The voice declares
In the rumble of time
Enough to the lost souls
As those who have already found their way home
Heard my voice
Long ago
Enough!
An end to the decisions of the blind
The end of this comes
At the wish
Of eternity
As those in eternal rest
Remain unaffected
And the unfathomed rest
Perish
To be reborn
In a fashion
Not unlike
Reincarnation

A decision not unlike
Dieing to live
Your memory
A host to the times
Let us forget then
The perishing confusing
Dieing in distaste
Another measure
Of ourselves
That we can break
As those we hold close
Dissolve
With times reunion
With fate
Those whose actions
No longer follow the words of this place
Are secure
The ropes of materiality
No longer bind
Like the memories of others opinions
Lost to the strength
Of tolerance
Insight into yourself
And the destruction
Of the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment