Thursday, August 5, 2010

Peerless

Peerless
it's a new day
and here we are
motionless

All the passion you could muster
along with that incited by your desire
the flames of passion are heavy
with the lusts of the past

I seek to lighten my load
release myself
clean myself
from the lust of my vanity

Everyone has a story
but if I changed your mind
I hope you smile

Cause our downfall was in
the hypocrisy
of miswanted desire
that which we did not really want
that we began ourselves with

It's over as far as i'm concerned
next step
next weakness
to overcome

And our scarred heritage
speaks volumes

Well I believe
in something
worth believing in
it gives me life

I would never mention it by name
in your company
because you're in the sidelines
until you realize
the truth

As far as vanity goes
the mirror is broken
and you know that I will come back
without the mirror
I'm still here

I had such a lightened load
for awhile
it's hard to adjust
to a life without vanity
but this is the life
we sought after in our childhood
wondering what we wanted
never truly knowing
where we would go

The eternal realization
of soul
unclouds the mind
because this is now
and the only thing my soul needs
is god
throwing out the common things
that we see so much of
coming back again

It wasn't enough for me to stay
I'm sorry
I moved on
like the wounds of war
always heal
through the generations
we fight
the lucky ones realize
it's just another game

Forever we seek eternity
until it is awarded us
the eternal bliss

And its so easy
to believe
once you've seen
the miracles
been granted life

But god picks and chooses
who to allow to see
that's the secret
that you couldn't remember
you could seek after god for a thousand lifetimes
and one lifetime
by his choice
you are saved
by your choice to agree
you are saved
and I hope you understand
that I'm not coming back here
ever again
thats the promise
and god always keeps his promise

And if I changed your mind
I hope you smile
but you shouldn't count on me
count on that above us
that which gives us a million graces
uncountable those who worship
the creator

It's uncountable
simply couldnt make for anything else
but the created
digging their new graves

To rest in
for some time

And all this passion
you feel
I wonder at its point
cause i feel it too

Its expressible
really it is

Expressing the passion
of the days of our lord
the days we were believing
thankfulness
came easy
another sitatuion
who would of known

It's strange by his choice we are saved
what are we to know
by what we are saved?
its safer to just submit
and be saved
rather than wonder
at the consequences
your human consequences
bother me not
for I am going somewhere
where they do not matter
and where are you going?
I gave you your chance
simply put the message through
it was not my message
but I was there to deliver it
 
And that was all that was required of me
so i move on

So i walk on
and yes im leaving eventually
or perhaps you could call it
coming home

With the passions so incited
with the darkest ignorance relieved
the ignorance of your self
relieved

It's all in your hope
as you hope
for another day

I was surprised
at how the love came
for my creator
it really was quite beautiful

And now that im here
in this love
I pity all else
but the love for my creator
I see how they deserve
the abyss
it all makes sense

So be simple
follow your guts
again we will submit
to our creator
and in love
be saved

In trust of the son of man
the love was given to me
and my enemies defeated
they were killing me inside

You can't overestimate your creator
its impossible
I speak easy about such things
as i've seen them myself
with my own eyes
not to wonder about
but to be experienced

How could you deserve eternal grace
without a love
that was larger than anything else
yes you must love your creator
more than life itself
for that is the way out of here

And it doesn't come easy
holding onto materialism
won't make it any easier

What will make it easier?
faith is strength
theres no simpler cause
than faithfulness
and you may have heard
love god
that does not mean
you should fear him not
for you are pathetic
without your fear of god
pathetic and you will break the rules
without fear
not all that you've heard as bad
is bad
and not all that you've heard as good
is good
to be peerless
is a scene
worth living
not many
are saved
by their righteoussness
it makes us none the less
helps us to make the grade
its not a competition
so just give up

No comments:

Post a Comment