Saturday, August 28, 2010

until the end of time

all the world
could start anew
and all the passion
in between us
could set us aglow
for some time...
life is a lot of things
was never meant to be
so besides the point

 the passion I held onto for so long
no longer sets me afire
and as I walk through the people
I don't know
I don't wonder what will
sometimes I have no worries
I feel saved
and then voluntarily
I enter into a contract
I choose to take on a challenge
in this material world
one for which I will be reborn again

no worries no cares
I walk faster than them
no need for intoxication of lifestyle
the lust everywhere
makes me sick
I wonder how

it just makes me sick
to my stomach
and I try
to not be pulled in
into the indulgence of our passion
no need for denial
I don't want it
this sexualized culture

sometimes its easy to care
fill me up
don't trouble my soul
I have
enough to keep me going
transcendental bliss
needs nothing else
but our creator

until the end of time
I will do my duty
indulge not in the ignorance
one day you'll feel as if you've laughed enough
until the end of time
I will serve my god

and if you feel your cautiousness
serves no one but yourself
an omen perhaps
finding something less than
the skeletons of the past

not hung up on
intoxication
love for another
becomes tiring
as the cycles persist
to weave my mood
up and down

I look for something deeper
something illuminating
it makes me walk
without the world on my shoulders
the world which continues
and in continuing some seek to persist
while I find meaning
in joy coming from infinity
I tire of my expectations
this blessing upon me
cannot be expressed
it's said you die
when your next life is prepared
so prepare not for life
rather I notice
to not seek art
or death
both will find me

find me well I hope
close to my life
I still hope

although it is all so transitory
a lesson perhaps
I don't feel like I need another mission
until the end of time
I will do my duty

No comments:

Post a Comment