Tuesday, August 17, 2010

you know the feeling of separation

wishful thinking
the color of trees
leaves their wings
like angels
to the sky
soak up the sun

you were a very special vitamin
i took you every day
but now i soak up the sun


every day
the similarities
shades of grey
color my subtle picture
of understanding

my deep longing
for paradise
colors my days

you were a very special vitamin
i took you every day

like a picture doesnt really capture the moment
rather the glory of the observer
colors the momentary glance
ill give up my glory
no longer coloring
my nothing
into something
these moments
have a color
that cant be described
or brought into myself
imbibed

all the things I've consumed
have left their mark on me
dont be so obvious
its not like
I want to see through
you

it's no cross to bear
simplicity
when you see
the perfection
of faith
of redemption
you would let it write
all over you
leave its mark on you

but its too perfect for that
your its mark on paradise
telling you
god has prepared a place for you
so drink deeply
for the momentary
may make you shudder
but to the perfection we return
if faith isnt for you
my pity
is

No comments:

Post a Comment