Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blessed Be Our Vessels

Refrain
Rephrase
Find my course

I go with the fire
The holy fire...
The errand of the portrait
Is the seeking of release
Yes paint me a portrait
Of your heartbreak

I'll find release
I let myself die
To be reborn
Again

And now I'm not trying to understand
Because the spirit is with me
I just look at the scenery
You see this mystery
I see angst clouding a perfect sky
And the spirit is release

Dieing to never feel this way
The flesh permutations of pleasure and suffering
I give in to sacrifice
Rid myself of this
Turmoil
Give me the spirit of grace
And I am grateful
Lo' and behold
The poverty is increase
As I hold not the false king
Of glory
Of materials
To increase my ego

The dust settles
And I wake up to the memories
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
Anointed as our savior
It's like I can hear
The chimes
Of heaven
And the story they tell

And swim in this glory
Of holy fire
I will never seek freedom
From the yoke of Christ
Shall I give you a word?
If not the word of the kingdom
Full of discretion
And warning
So hope
That your words become full
Anointed as our savior
And you sing
Of the anointed we come
To live through the death of the consequence
Of the law
The fulfillment of the law
Lives in my heart
As the spirit resides
In another redeemed
By the blood of Christ

It comes through
A genuine sacrifice
Becoming a toll of another lost soul
Finding the light
A toll of grace
Given in blood of the anointed one

I see
You see
How petty it would be to shake this off
The words you say
And judge
Oh receive the spirit of judgement
The spirit of patience!

I won't put bondage on the free
So don't judge me
Because life is all around us
As we refer
To ourselves
Your pleasure
Is nothing compared
To the spirit of grace
The spirit of things to come
So I surrender
And to not be whimsical
My whims die
To not be fanciful
I release from my lost self

And in benediction
I find something worth
This vessels time
And my creator
Blessed be our vessels
For we drink from the infinite
Yet to find anything
Worthy of distracting me
With the finite grasps
It grasps onto me
As I grasp
And the holy fire
Sets me free

So I see

No comments:

Post a Comment