Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wish No Reason

I feel it shatter me
This is lovely...
It destroys
The petty parts of myself
I've been avoiding....
But underneath
My disposition

And in the destruction
My desire becomes pure
I let the holy fire reside
In where it pleases
And now it pleases me.

Pettiness to be tortured
By distance
From your true self
Yes he lives in my heart.

Before you were just a hit
Now I can't help but care.

The destruction
Of impurity
Beckons us
To freedom.

This worldlyness
Is a distraction
From our communal life

No one can separate themself
From everything
But yes
I see the uglyness inside myself
Known as selfishness

You can't free yourself from the world
Because it doesn't bind
It's inside of you

This power
Breeds compassion

A deeper spiritual ecstacy
Dawns upon
The filling of the body
With the holy fire

Deeper than can be
Imagined


I never meant to
Oh I never meant to....
But I did.

Why excuse myself
When I have to deal with the consequence
I'd rather remain a piece of this
Creation.

A servant forever
So give me my tongue
Brother
And this teacher will speak through me
Through this fire burning
In my stomach

I ask not to deny
The silence
Rather to commemorate
This life
And our part in it

You can be a pure now
I know because
I see the fire everywhere
Receiving the spirit
Of the commemoration
I lose the name
Of the struggle
To be separate from creation
Was my enemy
And now I smile
My happiness is for you
Brother...Sister...

My heart sings
For the power
To show you
The feeling

To receive the spirit of everything
You ever wanted...
Yes, it's a mystery.

No longer shall my pass
In this place
Be a warning
Rather
Fill yourself
With the glad tidings
Of the spiritual ecstasy
Of the redemption

And this carnal suffering
It speaks of mistakes

I don't want to do it for myself
Cause I made you happy...
And this selfishness
Is worth nothing
The repetition of mistakes...

I'm calling you to nothing
But that which your soul desires
That which our father has prepared for you
In the time
Your suffering shall leave you
I know
For I suffer
And am redeemed

 I repent for my selfishness
And am redeemed
And there is no suffering
Besides that which is given
To the selfish

This strength is no conception
I fall into suffering
As I become selfish
And I feel the power redeem
And wish no reason
Besides you...
They say the end is nigh.
In vanity
To judge them
Is vain as well
And the trap holds the agressor
Just as it holds
The victim

Because the enemy
Is inside

No comments:

Post a Comment