Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Fruit of the Spirit

I try reality
A deepeness not in the muck
Twisted ankles
Can't step back?
And relax?

Funny to find the middle
Where the washing occurs
I follow the fruit of the spirit
Where there is a great washing of spirit
The flesh dies

One last time to find the truth
Shadow is just a separation of the light
Cursed in its increase
And ever defeated by the prisms of the seed

Try the rest?
Try reality...
I can let go of this and submit
To the holy fire
Intercession
Of saints
Yes
And pray

Because...
How can twisted ankles
Step back
And relax?


No certainity
When I speak full
In the vanity
I listen to the words of man
Back again
No remission
Without sacramental baptism

It is in the certainity
That the words are not my own
The outpouring of the spirit

I just let it happen

Tragedy is to not receive
The gift of the spirit
And take your position
The herald of your reward
The call of the golden blessing
Sealing your fate in the faith of truth
The heavenly reality

Still the answers exist
For the questions we never seek
Lo' the distance was a failure
Don't stop for ourselves
No reason besides the forgotten

The answer was not a burden
To be forgetten
Like a failure
Too soon to be forgiven

And far too soon
To not be an end to the part
Desiring the flesh
A carnal excuse I hear far removed
From our creation
I try to be respectful
With my body

Thank god for the fire of the heavenly host
You will be surprised
When it descends
Burning an increase
Into your happiness

We are the the anointed proof
To the power
Still wanting to increase?
Not watching the spirit remind us
Of our savior

Oh,
In my increase
I can't just let this go
Proof to the power is inside of us
Receiving a gift
Spiritual remission
Of this flaw

Dancing with remorse
A flawed recourse
Difficulty strain doubt and then release
It's the tribulation of the sense of self
Those with sincere hopes may last and cross the gate of Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment