Monday, June 6, 2011

The Tone of Beauty

I wouldn't go through the trouble
To take another look
And then move on
All big things
Are open
Like the sun
For all of us

I wouldn't follow
You to anything
But safety

Another day
And we'll find ourselves
On the floor of our ambitions
Wondering what's its worth
If it's all for show
What do you do when it's over

I saw the pattern
In the dust of our becoming
All things are golden
In their true forms
Sealing our days
Into the future

He says bottoms up
Full of habits
As if life was a broadcast
To the broken
I'd prefer the habits of grace
Fulfillment in the glory
Of getting by
Keeping it to yourself
Makes you happy?
How could something outside you
Stop your guts from forming
 another sentence
The intention was inside

To embark on the journey
Was the broadcast
Complacent in sedation
Sedated in sleep
The sleep of judgement

The tone of beauty awakens
Enough fire for both of us
The fire crackles
We will never
       sleep

As if the gradation
The discrimination
Could help you find yourself
It's not a word
A verse
That I'm looking for
Searching
Searching

And as the fire of expression consumes
A paralyzed libido
 Sexual energy
Lights the sky
Not necessarily
Not becoming of sobriety
A class to itself

So petty to close the container
Without knowing
It's contents

And the light sparkles
In the eyes of the becoming
Not too curious
Because I was no longer interested
In your weakness
But I can feel the same
It goes over me
Like the plagues of egypt

I breathe easier
Knowing your there
What does that mean?

And I saw the vision on the wall
Too soon
To repeat these mistakes
Over again

Another chance?

We are still under the sun

Leave me alone? Leave me alone...

Something that's really real
Pulls at me
To express the glory of creation
I subdue
This passion
Pulling at the edges of me

So brace yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment