Sunday, June 5, 2011

From Your Guts

To speak and not hold it inside
I won't stare at the consequence
 I'll remember how it was
Cause I got lost
In the beauty of the world
Couldn't see my mistakes
Now I don't wonder why
Cause I'm here

Our desire transforms into
Light
This is me
With the right
Intention
The world is yours
We hold it inside
And then explode
Does it matter?
Cause there's nowhere to hide
From opportunity
From possibility
I wouldn't want to be
Discontent
As if
What my heart wanted
Didn't matter

I notice,
Eventually I decide
To let go
And just do what I wanted
All along
Why bother trying to avoid
What I really wanted
All long
And the height
Of satisfaction
Betrays the carnality
Of vice
To satisfy is to live truly
As we want

So let it come out your mouth smoke
Or go down your throat
Either way I shouldn't be judging
You
Just here all the same
The choice of moderation
Is how we move

And I know the reason I forget
Is inside of me
It's real
As if this was a transition
And it won't repeat itself

I see the reasons
Stealing our time
Away from the indiscretion
Of bliss
Feeling a unity
Not to be separated
From the dictionary

And I say
My reason will never bother you
Because it comes and goes
With the sounds
Surrounding me
Yeah that's my reason
And the knowledge
Allows the self
To celebrate
With the equality
Of harmony

And then when I suffer
I remember
This isn't me
Couldn't be because I know
The bliss is what I am

So perhaps
It's time to pledge
Ourself to a discrimination
Our mind had made
As a tool
For this face to see
It's reflection
It's consequence of desire

A ripple of careless things
Teaches me to care
While I take my time
I'd take care of you
But baby your too far away

It's time
To smile in our own life
The completeness of our self
Lost in the judgement before
A fullness, in my self
Gathering the grace
Of unity
Nothing is too kind
To be temporary
As I release myself
From the darker
Trajectory
Create and be a part of
The unity

Trust is a lot deeper
Than your skin
The assumption that it would ever matter
I trust, these kinds of things
The kinds that remind me
Who I am
The kind that
Show me not to look in you
For something inside myself
 As the servant
Rules the kingdom
In his content heart
It's the power felt in the enlightenment
Of the transformation
Of sexual desire
Life, to enjoy this energy
Without the detraction
Of modified
Destruction

Creation comes from your guts
Finding something more meaningful
We often feel as if
It didn't matter
Where we've been

But instead I think
To remember
And wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment