Thursday, June 23, 2011

Unity of Selflessness

I think this world can bend and break
Before I do
Perhaps because
 I signed myself to a cause
Of selflessness

And now the patience
Comes as tomorrow
Does

Did you need to pull me in
One last time?

I think the world
Of you
My brethren

But I'll let the world bend and break
Before I do

Selflessness doesn't break in pieces of emotion
Known as negative
So I'll break it all
My carnal self
Reborn in the spirit
Of patience
Of diligence
Of satisfaction

 Where were you
When I needed you?

Now it's all of
This
The partial
Or the whole?
What will you choose?

Negativity
Is just a lack of
Satisfaction
You see that desire
Yeah it will be back
Again

The Angels have taught
The way
And made saints of many
And through this spiritual discourse
We seek the savior

Ask and you shall receive
If you ask with faith
Your resurrection shall occur

The power is not to get what you think you want
But to get what you truly desire
In your heart
That which satisfies
Your soul

And in return
For getting what I want
The words of discourse
Challenge
The ignorance

You see
A challenging life

I see perfection taking
It's course

An idealistic surrender
When you feel
The superior force
For the greater good
Surrender
It will save you
From a lifetime
Of suffering

And as the kingdom takes it's place
We achieve our destiny

So stay pretty
If it's all you can do
For none is worthless
under the sight
Of the lord

As we serve
We rule
In our servitude

The authority of our father
In heaven
Carries us forward
If we choose
The path of correction

The holy spirit
Descends to the temple
Of our being
And shows us the meaning
Of satisfaction

How can something
Pain the spirit of satisfaction
For the blessings bring you beyond your means
And what can break
Doesn't need to be fixed
For to lose the life of attachment
Is to gain the life of bliss

And this bliss is spiritual
Not material
Not of the crowd of temporary sustenance
Is the unity of the spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment